I wanted to thank everyone who helped to make the third annual Clear Creek School Chocolate Celebration, my senior project, a great success! A total of $2,000 was raised through this event for the Clear Creek Alumni Scholarship Fund. The following vendors were very generous with donations of tasty treats for the event: Blue Cow Deli, Briar Patch, Cello Chocolate, Emily’s Catering & Cakes, Foothill Mercantile, Icing on the Cupcake, Lazy Dog Chocolateria, Sierra Sweets, Summer Thyme’s Bakery and Deli, The Chocolate Shoppe, The Flour Garden and The Truffle Shop. Caroline’s Coffee Roasters provided coffee, Grass Valley Florist gave us beautiful flowers, The Nevada City Laundry donated linen tablecloths, Nevada City Winery loaned us their chocolate fountain, and gift cards were provided by Safeway No. 2842 and the Nevada City SPD. I appreciate the help before, during and after the event and donations from the Clear Creek PTC members and staff. The guidance and encouragement from committee members Carla Nordstrom, Stacey Nicola, and Karen Wallace was invaluable!
Senior project contributes to scholarship fund
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space