I have lived in the Grass Valley area for some 40-odd years. When the Dorsey Drive “interchange” subject first came up, (30 years ago?) the whole purpose was to allow emergency vehicles quick access to the hospital. I think that’s still a valid concern.
Get a grip, Caltrans
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space