Sequester of spending cuts goes into effect followed the next day by stock market rising off the charts and breaking records. Clearly the engine of free enterprise gives this nation its growth, which is good for the wealthy, middle class and poor. This goes on as the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch have a dinner toasting each other and playing their games of power and their individual sustainability, and the Judicial Branch is still pondering on the answer as to the legal right or wrong of “droning” its own U.S. citizens. I’ll take “money, money goes around” as the winner every time.
Think this over
Trending in: Ticker
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Grass Valley man charged with kidnapping
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges