Sequester of spending cuts goes into effect followed the next day by stock market rising off the charts and breaking records. Clearly the engine of free enterprise gives this nation its growth, which is good for the wealthy, middle class and poor. This goes on as the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch have a dinner toasting each other and playing their games of power and their individual sustainability, and the Judicial Branch is still pondering on the answer as to the legal right or wrong of “droning” its own U.S. citizens. I’ll take “money, money goes around” as the winner every time.
Think this over
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space