Since Jan. 28, I have waited to see if The Union would report on the big pro-life rally in San Francisco, a follow-up to the national Walk for Life in Washington, D.C., the previous day with more than 500,000 mostly young people attending.
Walk for Life a newsworthy event
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Two women arrested after allegedly fleeing scene of crash
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit