Since Jan. 28, I have waited to see if The Union would report on the big pro-life rally in San Francisco, a follow-up to the national Walk for Life in Washington, D.C., the previous day with more than 500,000 mostly young people attending.
Walk for Life a newsworthy event
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space