A man arrested in October after a high-speed chase through Grass Valley that began after he was mistakenly identified as one of the FBI’s 10-most wanted is now in federal custody on charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm during a crime of violence or drug trafficking.
Nevada fugitive handed over to feds
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run