Nevada City Police officers and members of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Narcotics Task Force teamed up Friday to arrest an alleged drug dealer living in a transient camp on Sugar Loaf Mountain.
Alleged drug dealer arrested at Nevada City campsite with 25 grams of meth, $400 in cash
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run