A Nevada County judge found enough evidence to hold a local man to answer on charges of battery and assault with a deadly weapon in an attack on another man at a Grass Valley motel.
Assault at Grass Valley motel reportedly involved knife, flashlight
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Ananda’s new leader aims to continue expansion