Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it.
An open letter to Tom McClintock
Trending in: Ticker
- Grass Valley city employee arrested in connection with theft
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Man faces murder charges in Englebright boating deaths
- Recent Nevada Union grad falls 70-foot at Oregon Creek near Camptonville.
- Protesters gather against elephant rides at Nevada County fair