Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it.
- Man in custody for Sacramento, Auburn deputy shooting-spree
- Grass Valley woman takes five-year plea deal in three fraud and theft cases
- Three arrested, one being sought in connection with Lake Wildwood burglaries
- Dorsey Drive project nears completion
- After a 60-year relationship, photographer will leave The Union broken-Harted