A lasagna fundraiser for the Sierra Services of the Blind is scheduled for 6 to 8 p.m. on March 22 in the Love Building at Condon Park in Grass Valley. The menu includes salad, bread, vegetables and dessert. In addition to coffee and lemonade, as selection of beer and wine will be on hand. Tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Family plans are also available.
Lasagna fundraiser to benefit Services of the Blind
Trending in: Ticker
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges