On Feb. 14 The Union printed a letter entitled, Left-Wing Agenda, regarding the student films presented at the SYRCL Film Festival. The writer slandered the good work and cooperation of the organization of SYRCL, the administration of the participating schools, and verbally attacked the students. This is unacceptable.
SYRCL ‘diatribe’ an attack on schools
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim