Chuck Cicogni recently wrote a letter concerning difficulties he is having with his knee replacement. I have never treated him, nor do I know him. In the last year we have lost two orthopaedists and are now down to only two. This has made it difficult to schedule time off for holidays, vacations and professional meetings. The 17th of December fell into the Christmas holiday season and likely complicated the previously scheduled appointment. I certainly hope that Mr. Cicogni is able to have his problem rectified.
Severe shortage of orthopaedists in Nevada County
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space