This is in response to a letter to the editor written by John R. Miranty titled “Trespassing Issues” and printed Jan. 29. The views and opinions contained in J. R. Miranty’s letter are those of the author and do not reflect the views and opinions of the Greenhorn Dirt Road Association.
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space