The Union article (February 20, 2013) regarding the Grass Valley Thursday Night Market barely mentions the future planned exclusion of booths for nonprofit organizations. I do (or did) the scheduling of volunteers of the Nevada County Democrats booth at the market.
Exluding nonprofits from Thursday night market an unwise move
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run
- Grass Valley teen arrested in San Francisco stabbing death
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online