In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
February 21, 2013 | Back to: Ticker
Trending in: Ticker
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Burglar in Nevada County reported to be drunk
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- No charges filed yet in racial incident at Rollins Lake in Nevada County
- Enjoy the holiday season with celebrations in Grass Valley and Nevada City