In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Ticker
- Byers Enterprises installs solar panels in Mill St. building
- State to fund Nevada County Courthouse feasibility study
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley's Gold Country Hearing is loud and clear
- Blue Lead Mine appeal on tap for vote Tuesday at Nevada County supervisors meeting
- George Boardman: Nevada City lets everybody else in the county do the firefighting