In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Ticker
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Penn Valley man arrested in assault in downtown Grass Valley
- New tool at SNMH alerts doctors to potential sepsis cases
- Power outage impacts more than 3,500 in western Nevada County Wednesday