The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme