If we build our county as Laurie Oberholtzer proposed (at the Planning Commission Public Hearing on Feb. 14) with every house separated by 5 acres, we would in effect only facilitate global warming to the absolute fullest extent possible.
Be a part of the solution
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Ananda’s new leader aims to continue expansion