Grass Valley Police responding to a report of a man asleep in a running vehicle allegedly found him with a syringe in his hand and with more than 11 grams of heroin.
Nevada City man allegedly passed out behind the wheel after ingesting heroin
Trending in: Ticker
- Two women arrested after allegedly fleeing scene of crash
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Fatal car crash claims mother, 3-year-old son
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle
- Trio arrested after reportedly stealing taxi