In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Ticker
- Penn Valley man sentenced to 24 years for child molestation
- Update: Arrests, warrants in investor fraud case
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Grass Valley man arrested in suspected burglary, arson
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup