In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Annual Nevada County Toy Run draws 1,600 riders
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle