In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Ticker
- Search and rescue team locates hiker in Desolation Wilderness
- Penn Valley man sentenced to 24 years for child molestation
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- To restore and protect: SYRCL celebrates three decades of Yuba River stewardship
- Pain and gain for Paralympians in Sochi