In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Man arrested after reportedly trying to retrieve stolen goods
- Outside Inn blog highlights best of Nevada County