In reply to Jeff Loberg’s letter to the editor dated Feb. 1, regarding 43 years of Democrat control of our state’s assembly and senate entitled “Definition of Insanity – Democrats,” which The Union saw fit to publish, I find the letter not only insulting and polarizing but also lacking in any useful ideas or facts which one would think would be a threshold criteria for publication. Nevada County deserves better from their community newspaper.
Don’t diss the Dems
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space