Everyone benefits when people learn to live well with brain disorders. The National Alliance On Mental Illness (NAMI) is offering a free class to anyone with mental illness, including depression, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Panic Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Dual Diagnosis and PTSD.
Free class helps people cope with mental illness
Trending in: Ticker
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop