At a Tuesday Grass Valley City Council meeting filled with appointments to various committees and grim portrayals of talks with area fire agencies about shared management, Police Chief John Foster reported theft crimes in Nevada County in 2012 spiked significantly.
Council told theft crimes spiked, fire talks fizzled
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space