One of Nevada City’s revered dining establishments, the Trolley Junction Restaurant, will shutter its doors at the end of February, its owner said Tuesday.
Trolley Junction restaurant to close in Nevada City
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run