One of Nevada City’s revered dining establishments, the Trolley Junction Restaurant, will shutter its doors at the end of February, its owner said Tuesday.
Trolley Junction restaurant to close in Nevada City
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges