In the month of January, 110 individuals were brought to Nevada County hospitals due to a mental health issue that made that person a danger to themselves or others, county officials reported Tuesday during a meeting of the county’s board of supervisors.
Many in Nevada County battling depression, drugs and suicidal tendencies
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Grass Valley man charged with kidnapping
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire
- YubaNet founder released from immigration detention