George Santayana, the celebrated American poet and philosopher (1862-1952) has been quoted as stating that “those who do not study history are doomed to live in its repeat.” Which brings to mind the query that with all of this “revisionism” going on in classroom studies and publications, how about those modern-day speakers and “journalists” who attempt to rewrite history?
The importance of remembering
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run