From just the right angle on the balcony of the National Hotel Sunday morning, Nevada City will resemble New Orleans, as the procession of celebrants will parade down Broad Street in the culmination of the town’s Mardi Gras weekend festivities.
Mardi Gras! Nevada City set to honor Merry Widows during two-day celebration
Trending in: Ticker
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop