A question about whether God forgives murderers was part of a preliminary hearing in the 1980 killing of a South Lake Tahoe gas station attendant.
February 6, 2013 | Back to: Ticker
Hearing in 1980 South Lake Tahoe murder begins
Trending in: Ticker
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?