A Grass Valley man charged with multiple counts of sexually molesting a child has pleaded no contest to two counts in return for a stipulated 16-year sentence.
Grass Valley man pleads no contest to two molest charges
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run