Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges