Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Ticker
- Seven arrested at ‘huge’ pot-trimming facility
- After years of legal battles, Penn Valley cell tower goes live
- 3 teens injured in solo-vehicle crash
- Regional recognition: Local Innovate North State award winners acknowledged for contributions to economic development
- ‘Owner’ of well-stocked transient camp arrested