Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Honoring our past, envisioning our future: Nisenan seek to share Nevada County’s native history
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon
- Natividad: Thank you, Nevada County, from my family to yours
- Nevada County man accused of molesting girls held to answer on 10 counts
- Motorcyclist involved in wreck arrested on warrants