Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Ticker
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Strawberry Music Festival returns with stellar line-up
- Amgen Tour of California brings exposure, economic gains to Nevada City
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek