The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Ticker
- Half-pound of heroin, 200 pot plants, $26K seized in Penn Valley drug bust
- Traffic stop in Grass Valley leads to drug sale charges
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance
- Nevada County awards $1M contract to Penn Valley firm for Loma Rica-Brunswick intersection
- Running with Alzheimer's: Teammates, road races provide purpose for lifelong runner (VIDEO)