The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Ticker
- Grass Valley city employee arrested in connection with theft
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Man faces murder charges in Englebright boating deaths
- Recent Nevada Union grad falls 70-foot at Oregon Creek near Camptonville.
- Protesters gather against elephant rides at Nevada County fair