As the person in charge of soliciting donations for wine baskets that are in the Gold Celtic Society’s raffle at its annual Burns Supper, I found so many local wineries and sellers to be supportive that I was overwhelmed.
Local wineries pitch in
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Verizon tower dispute persists
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder