Despite what its local CEO says, the Emgold Mining Corporation’s website states that plans to reopen the Idaho-Maryland Mine could collapse if a new lease agreement for the site cannot be reached.
Challenges ahead in efforts to reopen Idaho-Maryland
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space