The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Ticker
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run
- Nevada City man arrested in Napa County on pot charges
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online