East Main Street, at the intersection of Presley Way, will be momentarily closed to through traffic for utility line work 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday Feb. 2. A delay of up to five minutes is possible. The City asks for drivers to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciates your patience.
January 31, 2013 | Back to: Ticker
East Main Street at Presley Way temporarily closed Saturday
Trending in: Ticker
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance