When it comes to the closing of Cirino’s of Nevada City, get informed. Obama passed a law that 30 hours is now “full-time,” making it impossible for an employee to pay for health benefits.
Don’t blame Cirino’s
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- East Grand Schools Music Program receives high acclaim