A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: Ticker
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Nevada City business owners looking to Kickstart local creamery
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state
- Meet Your Merchant: Entrepreneurial spirits brings Grass Valley couple into bamboo business
- Police Blotter: Female in underwear dances in intersection