A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: Ticker
- Grass Valley officials cringe as North Auburn Wal-Mart clears development hurdle
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Hypothermia, drugs noted in girl’s death after Lake Tahoe event
- History of talent and innovation in Nevada County: Grass Valley video industry
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Triathlon cancelled due to poor air quality
- Air quality downgraded to hazardous
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S