A judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Big Oak Valley man to face charges of assault with a deadly weapon, making criminal threats and
Spear attack meth binge case moves forward
Trending in: Ticker
- Grass Valley city employee arrested in connection with theft
- Nevada County Ananda Village mourns founder Swami Kriyananda
- Man faces murder charges in Englebright boating deaths
- Recent Nevada Union grad falls 70-foot at Oregon Creek near Camptonville.
- Protesters gather against elephant rides at Nevada County fair