A judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Big Oak Valley man to face charges of assault with a deadly weapon, making criminal threats and
Spear attack meth binge case moves forward
Trending in: Ticker
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- Nevada City man found naked at forest marijuana grow site
- Alleged serial killer on trial linked to skull found in Nevada County