Recently I had the pleasure of meeting with The Union’s publisher, Dave Schmall, and managing editor, Brian Hamilton, during a morning get together at Summer Thyme’s Bakery in Grass Valley. The meeting was well attended by local business owners and concerned citizens who all had great input for The Union brass. An overlying theme from attendees was the need for a better way to become more active in getting newsworthy information to the reporters at The Union.
The Union always seeking citizen reporters
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Verizon tower dispute persists
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder