Ignorance can be bliss. When my wife ordered ‘sweetbreads’ from the menu at the Fly Trap in San Francisco some years ago, she didn’t realize it had little to do with dough. Fortunately, it tasted like chicken. No harm, no foul.
Ignorance is not bliss
Trending in: Ticker
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space