A North San Juan man was arrested and booked into county jail after allegedly stabbing his ex-girlfriend in the leg during a domestic dispute.
Alleged assault involving a knife leads to arrest
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- New Alta Sierra cafe to open despite challenges
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space