TAHOE/TRUCKEE — A 4.0 magnitude earthquake that struck overnight about a half hour south of Lake Tahoe is the largest in a series of small temblors that have recently occurred throughout the region, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
4.0 quake hits south of Lake Tahoe
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run
- Grass Valley teen arrested in San Francisco stabbing death