Let’s pull all the police protection from Congress and put them in our schools, then see how long it takes them to change their attitude about guns in the hands of civilians.
Second Amendment important now more than ever
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Ananda’s new leader aims to continue expansion