Americans for Safe Access-Nevada County recently expanded its schedule to accommodate members who live in the North San Juan area. Meetings will take place 2-4 p.m. the last Sunday of the month at the NSJ Senior Center, beginning Jan. 27.
Americans for safe access to host meeting
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Ananda’s new leader aims to continue expansion